About Our Practice
Meet Our Audiologist
Laurie Duffy, M.S.
Laurie Duffy, M.S. has been a licensed audiologist for over 30 years. After working for many years for non-profit rehabilitation agencies and other audiology practices, she established her own practice in 1999.
In addition to seeing patients in her Warwick office, Ms. Duffy provides audiology and hearing aid services in over fifty nursing homes and assisted living facilities around the state. Home visits also are available for those patients who are unable to travel into the office.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Communication Disorders from University of New Hampshire.
- Master of Science Degree in Audiology from University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Member of the American Academy of Audiology
- Treasurer of RI Academy of Audiology
- Previous Audiology Chairperson, Rhode Island Speech and Hearing Association
- Member of the Advisory Committee for the Adaptive Telephone Equipment Loan (ATEL) Program.